Cross ALM is more than just an IT consulting company – we build bridges between technologies, create new solutions and connections. We not only advise our customers from a wide variety of industries, but also develop our own, individual solutions.
At our locations in Berlin and Mönchengladbach we are now a team of more than 20 developers and consultants. We live an open and appreciative corporate culture. We believe that we can only develop ourselves together, and that’s why we share our knowledge, skills and experience. We learn and grow together, we allow ourselves to take breaks and offer a lot of creative freedom for your ideas.
We love new challenges and are constantly developing. Regular trainings are a matter of course for us.
Flexibility and agile work are important to us. In addition to flexible working hours, there is also the option of working from the home office.
We are now looking for a Java Developer (M / F / D) for our Berlin location.
- develop interfaces for use and connection to existing systems (such as our SAP Atlassian Connector interface)
- design and implement company-specific solutions
- maintain and optimize existing solutions
- document the software created
- Completed degree in (business) computer science or a comparable subject
- Several years of practical experience with Java and the associated developer tools
- Teamwork and hands-on mentality
Independence, good analytical skills and personal responsibility
- Good written and spoken English
- A version control system like GitHub is no stranger to you
What we offer
- Exciting customer projects from different industries
- Varied tasks in a modern, family-like working environment
- Regular training and a lot of personal freedom
- A performance-based remuneration & long-term cooperation
- Flexible working time planning and remote work by agreement
- Christmas bonus or share of sales
- 30 days vacation
- Subsidy for the BVG public transport ticket
Are you interested?
Then please send us your detailed application documents with your possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to Maria Rumyantseva.
We look forward to receiving your application !
No suitable position here?
Send us your speculative application to email@example.com